RE: [xsl] Oracle / Text

Subject: RE: [xsl] Oracle / Text
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:44:14 +0100
There is nothing in the XSLT spec that says how line endings should be
serialized. For XML output, it shouldn't matter, because an XML parser will
normalize the line endings to &#xa; when the document is read back in. For
method="text", it's rather more significant.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx