[xsl] creating XML in a servlet

Subject: [xsl] creating XML in a servlet
From: "Najmi, Jamal" <Jamal.Najmi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 05:24:11 -0500
Hi, I am new to XSL/XSLT.

I want to know if it is possible to create chunks of XML based on certain
parameters that a servlet receives from a form submitted by a web client.

For example if form parameter name = 'title', and value of this parameter is
'Football', then ask XSL to create the following chunk of XML:

<title>Football</title>

Very simple.  Eventually I want to be able to create several chunks of XML
and put them together to create a valid and well-formed XML that can
eventually be stored in the database or stored on the filesystem.

Please also help me locate the resources on the web I can get the help from

Thanks

Jamal