RE: [xsl] Book recommendation (was: xsl:copy - change attributes and tag name)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Book recommendation (was: xsl:copy - change attributes and tag name)
From: "Matias Woloski" <woloski@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 17:09:46 -0300
thanks a lot Joerg. Really interesting... I concluded the best way to go is
. this fantastic list
. tutorials and references in websites
. trial and error

I've used this site a few times http://www.dpawson.co.uk
It was helpful. Will it be online again?
I know a way to go through it. Do you know this site
http://www.archive.org/?
look at this
http://web.archive.org/web/20011130211203/http://dpawson.co.uk/

this is a november 2001 version of the site...  nice eh?

Matias