RE: [xsl] xsl:param and MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:param and MSXML
From: "Aedemar Cooke" <Aedemar.Cooke@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:30:18 +0100
Hi,
is it possible to use the addParameter method so that the client does
not have to have MSXML installed.  I have a solution that uses
javascript but requires that the client have MSXML 4.0 installed.  This
is not acceptable as we cannot ask all users to install MSXML4.0.

The tutorials at www.bayes.co.uk/xml require that you install MSXML 3.0
in replace mode in order to see their solutions.  Is there any simple
way around this?

Thanks,
Aedemar