Re: [xsl] Netscape XSL and ' charcter

Subject: Re: [xsl] Netscape XSL and ' charcter
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:52:01 -0400
[Deshpande, Gururaj]

> Your solutions don't work on both Netscape and IE. Both show XML
> source file. When you say mozilla, I suppose it is not Netscape.
> I can't use Mozilla as I have to write code for IE and Netscape
> only.

Netscape 6+ is basically Mozilla with a few extras in the UI wrapper.
Mozilla is always more developed than Netscape 6.x.  Today's Mozilla will be
tomorrow's Netscape 6.y.  Thus, xslt support is more developed and less
buggy in Mozilla 0.9.9  (the current version) than in Netscape 6.2 (I don't
recall now whether Netscape 6.2 actually contains TransforMiix - the xslt
processor - or whether you have to install it yourself).

I look at the current Netscape versions as beta versions.  Which version on
Netscape do you think you should be supporting?

Cheers,

Tom P