Re: [xsl] Xalan requirements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xalan requirements
From: Kim <kimba_40@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:24:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi William,

You might want to send this reuqest to the xalan-user list to get some more
recommendation/suggestion.

You need to specify:

1. Platform (Win, Solaris, etc.)
2. Version of java and xalan.

I have tried them both on PC w/a lower memory 64K (via XMLSpy) on only 2GB; it
is slow.  It runs much faster on my Solaris 2.xx.