RE: [xsl] Netscape XSLT with Javascript ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Netscape XSLT with Javascript ?
From: "Deshpande, Gururaj" <gururaj.deshpande@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:09:04 -0400
Hi everybody,

Javascript & XSL
-----------------------------------
I have come across Mozilla browser name again & again. I have not come
across Mozilla being used in commercial / business environment any where I
know of. It is still IE and Netscape only. Till the time Netscape comes out
with a clean version or a upgrade, it is to be understood that, one can not
use javascript in Netscape 6.2. Right now it is IE only.

Anybody having better info, enlighten me!

Gururaj