Re: [xsl] Calling sections of XSL file seperately.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calling sections of XSL file seperately.
From: "KUMAR NINGASHETTY" <kningashetty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:12:56 -0400
Are you talking bout calling XSL's in different sections like "functions"  you see in a regular programming language ...

Then its using call-templates ... in the following structure ..

<xsl:template match="/">
        .
        .
        <xsl:call-template  name="AAA">
                 <!-- to pass args -->
             <xsl:with-param name="a" select="from_your_source_xmlNode"/>

        </xsl:call-template>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="AAA">

    <xsl:param name="a"/>

     <!-- Your rest of html and xsl logic below -->

</xsl:template>

You can also have this template in a separate file by using "include"

-Kumar

>>> kiran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/12/02 06:39PM >>>
Hi,

Is there is a way to refer a particular section of XSL with a name and call that part at a different location.
I need to display a HTML, which I am keeping in a section of the XSL page.

Depending on the values of the parameters I am passing, I want to call that section at different locations. To elaborate:
My final html file can look like

1
	I am here
2

3

Or it can look like

1

2
	I am here
3

In the first case I am passing the values 1, A and in the second case
2, A.
The section I want to call is the one which has the HTML for display 1A or 2A.