[xsl] Binary image output from XSL

Subject: [xsl] Binary image output from XSL
From: Venkatasubbaiah Chenna <venkatasubbaiah.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:04:00 +0530
Hello all
I am getting an image as Base64 String in XML.I am trying to use XSL and
display the out put in Jsp.I am trying to convert the image on the fly and
display in jsp thru XSL. But I understand from  W3c mailing lists XSL does
not support binary output.I am converting the Base64 String to an image
output in bytes and I am trying to write the same Thru XSL by calling the
java function in XSL.But I am not getting the image on my screen.I am using
Xalan parser.
Can any one help me in this regard?
Advance thanks for the same.
regards

venkat
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.