[xsl] <xsl:copy> and namespaces

Subject: [xsl] <xsl:copy> and namespaces
From: "Joeri Belis" <joeri.belis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:08:36 +0200
Can anyone explain the use of namespaces and <xsl:copy>. When my XML file
has no namespaces defined, the stylesheet works perfect. But with the
namespaces added ( like in my example ), the copy failes. How should i copy
when namespaces
are involved. So i have a default namespace ( urn:my-ns ) and a alias for
'o' ( urn:my-o-ns ). The record and all the childeren of record take the
default ns. Why is this interfering in my copy. I have specified the default
namespace aswell in my stylesheet.

Thanks for any feedback
Joeri

XML file

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<record xmlns="urn:my-ns" xmlns:o="urn:my-o-ns">
  <field>
    test
  </field>
</record>