Re: [xsl] Re: It is not a bug (was: Re^N... Combining stylesheets for baseclass-s

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: It is not a bug (was: Re^N... Combining stylesheets for baseclass-s
From: "Daniel Brockman" <daniel.brockman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:38:45 +0200
>Also, as Saxon's message quite well describes, placing
><xsl:apply-imports/> within a ***global*** xsl:variable is an error.
><snip/>
>It is an error if xsl:apply-imports is instantiated when the
>current template rule is null.

Aha.  My bad, and my apologies.  I did find the idea of preforming an
xsl:apply-imports in a global variable kind of strange.  I should have
read the spec. more carefully!

However, they should really fix that *bug* that causes IE to crash
instead of reporting the error properly. :-)

   Daniel Brockman
   mailto:daniel.brockman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    "To spot the expert, pick the one who predicts
     the job will take the longest and cost the most."
      - Murphy