Re: [xsl] DOMSource into stylesheet with namespaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] DOMSource into stylesheet with namespaces
From: irene_hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:06:25 +0100
The DOM tree being passed is identical to the Steamsource being input (we
have written it out to check). The only difference that we can see is that
one is a DOMSource and the other is a Streamsource.
---------------------- Forwarded by Irene Hall/STANDARD LIFE ASSURANCE
COMPANY on 16/04/2002 09:10 ---------------------------

<jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@lists.mulberrytech.com> on 12/04/2002 13:51:35

Please respond to <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>