RE: [xsl] further question regarding the use of Muenchian Method

Subject: RE: [xsl] further question regarding the use of Muenchian Method
From: "林 子芯" <minikittygo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:55:59 +0000

Hi: furthermore onto this question, how it it is to assign a multiple key? my approach for multiple key is as follows:- <xsl:key name="SortAuthor" match="adventure | sci-fi/star-trek" use="author"/>
and the fragment code is as follows:

<xsl:for-each select="booklist[generate-id() = generate-id(key('SortAuthor', adventure/author | sci-fi/star-trek/author)[1])]">
<books>
<author>
<xsl:value-of select="adventure/author | sci-fi/star-trek/author"/>
</author>
....more code
</books>
</xsl:for-each>

but it seems it doesnot regonise anything, please can somebody help me out on this one
Mank thanks
Regards
Kit