Re: [xsl] comparing

Subject: Re: [xsl] comparing
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:44:24 +0100
> <xsl:when test=".[NoofCallsDR !='0']">

that is a syntax error: you can not have a [ after .
so since you say "This one works perfectly:"
I assume that you are not using XSL at all but the
entirely different transformation language built in to IE5.

That language did not use and and or as the boolean operators
(It's a long long time ago but I seem to remember it might have used
$and$)

The best course of action is to use IE6 (or MSXML3 with IE5) and then
you can use the same XSL as everyone else.

David