Re: [xsl] javascript access to XML DOM in IE5+

Subject: Re: [xsl] javascript access to XML DOM in IE5+
From: "Agnes Kielen" <a.kielen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:36:14 +0200
Hi,
In IE6 it is possible to see the transformation-result. I do something like
this;
- write a html file
- write a function which loads the xml and xsl, creates the dom and does the
transformation
- call this function from the body tag

somehting like this:
<htm>
<head>
<script type=text/javascript>
function intialize(){
        do everything you need here
}
</script>
</head>

Done in this way the source/view option shows the serialized output-file. I
hope this helps you.
Agnes