[xsl] A4, A3 or Letter layout-master-set

Subject: [xsl] A4, A3 or Letter layout-master-set
From: "Simpson, George" <GeorgeS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:36:08 +0100
Hi to all,

We are using XSL Formatting Object to dynamically create print outs of a web based product we have.
My question is regarding the page width settings and margins in our XSL Style sheet, would I have to create a
style sheet for each of the possible print outs (A4, A3 & Letter) or is there a much simpler way of approaching
this, where we would only have one style sheet but with multiple layout-master-set/s?
Our product would obviously detect the current country settings and determine the required print format.

We could pass this in with the XML and call on it from the XPath (I think, please correct me if I am wrong!) When
we get the print format settings from the XML could we then call on the required layout-master-set?
If this is possible how would we then set our widths on the table-column column-width settings?

I hope this makes sense to all :)

Once more many thanks for all your help.... ;)

Kind regards,

George