RE: [xsl] large xml document and sorting

Subject: RE: [xsl] large xml document and sorting
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:42:46 +0100
An ideal application for a SAX filter. Write a SAX filter to run between the
XML parser and the XSLT processor to get rid of <rest-of-subtree> and its
children. The sort should then be pretty fast, because there will be enough
memory to do it quickly.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx