[xsl] XFORMS to XHTML

Subject: [xsl] XFORMS to XHTML
From: "SHARPE, Ian" <Ian.SHARPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:02:25 +0100
Hi All,

I'm looking for an XSL stylesheet to convert XFORMS to XHTML, just the
controls, none of the event, validating stuff, and found a couple of
middle of last month. The earlier thread mentioned a basic XSLT produced by
the author of a book who was unsure as to whether the publishers would allow
this file to be issued and I couldn't find any answer to the latter thread.

I only just joined the list and so apologies if it is simply my own
incompetants in using the archive preventing me from finding any follow ups
with reference to a file but could somebody please let me know where to find
an XFORMS to XHTML/HTML XSLT if one exists publically?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Ian

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.