RE: [xsl] problem in using * as a default parameter in xsl:param

Subject: RE: [xsl] problem in using * as a default parameter in xsl:param
From: "林 子芯" <minikittygo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:15:37 +0000

hi all

thanks for your answers, however, i was wondering what happens if it is there are more than one parameter within the xpath expression? is there an legant solution for it?
i.e. <xsl:param name="param1" select="'*'"/>
<xsl:param name="param2" select="'*'"/>
<xsl:for-each select="elementName[childName/something1=$param1 and $childName/something2=$param2]>

Furthermore, i was wondering how will you set the parameter if the parameter consist of white spaces (e.g. parameter='this is my parameter'), in xalan-C command line will ignore the 'is', 'my' and 'parameter' and throws an XPathParserexception error. do i use normalize-space($param1)? but it seem it doesn't work, please help.

Many thanks
regards
Kit

p.s. can i use the following parameter for a xsl:for-each statement using xalan:evaluate? (e.g. "a/c='hello world'") sorry about throw so many questions at the same time