Re: [xsl] <xsl:include href = "myfile.xsl"/> not working

Subject: Re: [xsl] <xsl:include href = "myfile.xsl"/> not working
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 18:36:24 +0200
Hello Manish,

why do you think, that the include does not work? When Cocoon does not complain about "myfile.xsl", everything should be ok. Try to copy the templates from myfile.xsl to the other stylesheet, which tries to include myfile.xsl. Does the stylesheet behave in another way or as you expected?

Joerg

Manish M. Shah schrieb:
Hi guys,

I'm trying to do an include of a file into an existing xsl file.

I'm using: <xsl:include href="myfile.xsl"/>. I've also tried
../myfile.xsl and /home/manish/myfile.xsl. None have worked. Cocoon does
not complain it can't find the file, but the stylesheet isn't being
generated. Any ideas?

Manish