Re: [xsl] question about javascript and XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] question about javascript and XSL
From: Greg Faron <gfaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 11:51:09 -0600
At 11:39 AM 5/7/2002, you wrote:
I know this has been asked before, but i've searched through many postings
and I still cannot find an answer to this

The follow code looks syntatically correct
however, the < is still giving me error!

can anyone spot the reason??

You mention JavaScript in the subject line, but I don't see any of that (or any XSL for that matter). If it's complaining on the line that you posted, I would recommend that you ensure that there is NO whitespace before the XML declaration.

If there's a complaint from an area where you do a common JavaScript comparison (for example, "i < 100"), reverse the comparison ("100 > i"). If that's not the problem, post more code.

Greg Faron Integre Technical Publishing Co.