[xsl] cascading for name templates vs match templates

Subject: [xsl] cascading for name templates vs match templates
From: "Mattias Konradsson" <preacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 19:39:09 +0200
When you include stylesheets containing templates matching the same elements
they're cascaded in the order they're added and the templates actually
defined in the stylesheet taking priority, but this doesn't seem true for
template with name attributes where I'm getting an "duplicit name" error
when including stylesheets that has the same name as another. I'd really
like this to work like match templates so I can "inherit" templates if they
exist, is there any way to do that or is it just the way it is?

best regards
---
Mattias Konradsson