Re: [xsl] xsl and <Div> tags - urgent please help

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl and <Div> tags - urgent please help
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:20:42 +0200
Aparna Konduri wrote:

I have an xml file generated for a C# class from Visual Studio.
Cool xml design :)

E.g:

<member name="T:Person">
<access type="public"/>
<summary>
Person class
</summary>
</member>
<member name="M:getName()">
<access type="public"/>
<summary>
get name method </summary>
</member>
<member name="T:Car">
<access type="private"/>
<summary>
Car class
</summary>
</member>
<member name="M:getMake()">
<access type="private"/>
<summary>
get make method </summary>
</member>

As you see, all the classes and its methods are shown as member tags. Only thing that differentiates the two is the first character of the name value (e.g. "T" for class type, "M" for method). I use an xsl file as attached to display the xml. But I want the toggling functionality on each class shown on html page. i.e. if I click on the classname, its body and methods should appear.

Apart from your WD-XSL stuff which is not supported on this list (see http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm) at all, I would say in *xslt* you can easy differenciate memeber elements using starts-with(string, substring) function:

<xsl:template match="member[starts-with(@name, 'T:')]">
...type processing...
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="member[starts-with(@name, 'M:')]">