Re: [xsl] Xalan memory limit?!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xalan memory limit?!
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 00:48:24 +0200
José León Serna wrote:
Hello:
    I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm newbie on Xalan and I don't
know what it is. I'm trying to convert to PDF a DocBook document I wrote,
it's a bit big and when I try to use Xalan to convert to FO, it only
produces a document around 32Kb, the rest it gets trimmed. Is this normal?
What I'm doing wrong?, Could you recommend me a desired list of tools to
publish DocBook documents to HTML & PDF? (Both Windows and Linux, please)

Best Regards.

Hello José,

in which way did you transform DocBook to XSL FO? Did you use Norman Walsh's stylesheets? What's the size of the DocBook file and the FO file? We have no problem even with bigger files.

Joerg