Re: [xsl] ShoXS: a Shorter XSL Syntax

Subject: Re: [xsl] ShoXS: a Shorter XSL Syntax
From: "Remco Bouckaert" <rrb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:08:00 +1200
Thanks for pointing out that link. You are right, I did not know about
XSLScript.

The idea is the same, but the approach is slightly different: there is no
such thing as a ShoXS file or a ShoXS processor. ShoXS is just the
syntax you use to edit XSL and display it in an editor, but you would
not save ShoXS but XSL.

Remco