RE: [xsl] James Clark on Schema

Subject: RE: [xsl] James Clark on Schema
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:46:32 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Michael Kay wrote:

I guess it is unfair to mention namespaces in same context
as XML Schema

It takes some time before you get used to them, but they are often very
useful
and in my opinion  the namespace specification is a
rather good one.

I cannot say the same about XML Schema :

http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-use/mail-archive/msg00225.html