[xsl] FROM MATHY

Subject: [xsl] FROM MATHY
From: Mathy V Arumugam <mathy.v.arumugam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:51:19 -0700
to:    xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject:  Re: [xsl] character dagger

Hi,

Thank you all so much for your input on this.  Michael, I did check the XML file as well as XSL file of the encoding declaration.  This is what I have on both the files.  I did a copy and past of (†) the dagger symbol into the database.  I used java application to retrieve the
field and created xml file.  As I said earlier, using notepad I am able to see the dagger symbol of the xml file but not after applying xslt file.

Thanks

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='iso-8859-1'?>
<?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='../810_005.xsl'?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
 xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
 xmlns:func="http://www.exslt.org/functions";
  xmlns:date="java.util.Date"
    xmlns:format="java.text.SimpleDateFormat"
    exclude-result-prefixes="date format">
       <xsl:output method="html" encoding="iso-8859-1"/>