[xsl] Xalan-C++ version 1.3: Error writing file: foo.out. The error code was 6.

Subject: [xsl] Xalan-C++ version 1.3: Error writing file: foo.out. The error code was 6.
From: Walter Cole <mrwecole@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
I am very new to XSLT and brand spanking new to
Xalan-C++ version 1.3. I started by trying to run the
sample transformations provided with the app. The
first transformation I attempted to run was
SimpleTransform.

I encountered the following
error:C:\Xalan\xml-xalan\c\samples\SimpleTransform>SimpleTransformSimpleTransform
Error:Error writing file: foo.out. The error code was
6.

I was unable to find any table of error codes to help
me debug the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Wally