Re: [xsl] Format number problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Format number problem
From: AXRAMAKR@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:39:41 -0500
How can I check if ICU is already available or not?
Thanks,

Akila Ramakrishnan
(314) 768 5809
axramakr@xxxxxx

                      "Andreas Hess"
                      <hess@xxxxxxxxxxx>                To:       <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:  Re: [xsl] Format number problem
                      rrytech.com

                      06/13/02 10:10 AM
                      Please respond to xsl-list

Hi Akila,

if you are using Xalan C++, make sure you are using the International
Components for Unicode (ICU), or else format-number won't work. See
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/faq.html#faq-9 for details.

Regards,
Andreas