[xsl] linking stylesheet in XML document, what about .php file?

Subject: [xsl] linking stylesheet in XML document, what about .php file?
From: "William S." <wstan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:56:22 +0200
I would like to use one stylesheet for all my XML
files. Apparently, I can do this by putting something
like the following header in each XML file:

	<?xml-stylesheet href="mystyle.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

But how can I deal the need to use a .php file
to make the Sablotron transformation? Can I
include the content of the .php file inside
the .xsl file instead of having a .php file?

My present setup uses the "trio" of a .php file,
.xml file and .xls file. In order to render
the page I must direct the browser to the .php file.

It would be better if I could just direct the browser to
the .xml file(s). That way I could have links to those
.xml files within the web page to allow the user
to change the content. Also I could have many .xml
files and just one .xsl file. How do I get around
the .php file issue?

Thank you,

--
Bill