Re: [xsl] Problems calling template from within sorted <xsl:for-each> loop.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problems calling template from within sorted <xsl:for-each> loop.
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:08:18 +0100
> I'm having trouble with calculation of the value for the 3rd column
> (current, previous etc...)

I don't think you said what the rule for this was (I couldn't guess
looking at the required output)

However as a general point

> it doesn't work is that the "../policy_rule[$Pos]" select statements
> obtain a positioned node from the originally ordered list of policy_rule
> elements rather than the sorted list.

If you don't mind using a node-set extension function it is usually best
to first sort the list into a variable and the apply templates to the
node set generated from the variable, as then all the axes work as you'd
wish.

David