RE: [xsl] Yet Another Flat File to Hierarchy question..

Subject: RE: [xsl] Yet Another Flat File to Hierarchy question..
From: Bill Cohagan <bill.cohagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:02:15 -0500
I think the problem you're seeing is related to the problem I described in
my recent post regarding xsl:key semantics and MSXML. First, a good test
would be to try your case using Saxon 6.5.2 which appears to "do the right
thing" with the call to current(), at least for my testcase. I believe
earlier versions do not. MSXML (any version) does NOT do the right thing as
far as I can tell. (Xalan may also be a way to test your case. I understand
that it works properly too.)

Regards,
 Bill