RE: [xsl] XSLT on a Pocket PC?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT on a Pocket PC?
From: "Dion Houston" <dionh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:20:52 -0700
Thanks for the response! (as well to Joerg Heinicke)

My interest in XSLT is relatively straightforward: I think it's a cool
language, and a cool language on a cool device hopefully would make cool
apps :)  This seems like a neat implementation of at least a subset of
XSLT.  I'm going to try it out and see how well it works on my device.

If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  I'll probably
look into running Saxon on my device too, but I'm concerned that adding
both the XML Parser and XSLT Engine might be a bit too big.

Thanks!

Dion