[xsl] Param with namespace problem!

Subject: [xsl] Param with namespace problem!
From: "Qinghui Zeng" <zengqh@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:45:54 +0200
Hi, List

There is a problem when I pass the value with namespace prefix
to xsl:param,  the structure of xml is:
------------------
<Temsis>
    <WebPages>
        <Home>...</Home>
        <Report>...</Report>
    </WebPages>
</Temsis>
------------------

the xsl file I used is:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:t="http://www.dfki.de/Temsis";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink";>

 <xsl:param name="target" select="t:Home"/>

 <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="t:Temsis"/>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="t:Temsis">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="t:WebPages" />
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="t:WebPages">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="$target"/>         <!-- I want to select the
node "t:Home"  -->
 </xsl:template>

 other templates...

1, With this stylesheet, I can't get the page "Home".  of course,
It's no problem if I change the select in the template to be:
select="t:Home"

2, If I change the value of 'target' to be: "'t:Home'",
it failed to transform for "Reference to parameter 'target' must evaluate to
node list".

3, If I change the value of 'target' to be: "'Home'", and write the select
as:
select="t:$target" , it came a expression error( expected token 'eof' found
':') .

I don't know how to solve it.

Regards,

Qinghui