[xsl] script problem?

Subject: [xsl] script problem?
From: "Qinghui Zeng" <zengqh@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:46:47 +0200
I write a function in javascript to set the value ot parameter
in XSL file, the value comes from another frame, but I can't
pass successfully.
current page is displayed in the 'left' frame, the value I want
to pass come from 'right' frame:

 " var page = parent.right.PageIndex.page.value;"

'PageIndex' is the name of a 'form' tag, and 'page' is the name
of 'input' tag whose type is 'hidden'.
(page in frame 'right' is generated by the same process.)

function getcurrentPage(){

  ......  //get xml,xsl process

  var page = parent.right.PageIndex.page.value;

//  var art="Home";
//  processor.addParameter("target", art);
  var art="Home";
  processor.addParameter("target", page);
  processor.transform();

 var w = parent.right;

  w.document.open()
//  w.document.write(processor.output)
  w.document.write(page)
  w.document.close()
}

It' no problem if I use variable 'art' which set within the function
to replace 'page'. I also tested what is the value of 'page' by:
" w.document.write(page)", it's just what I need. e.g. "Home".
But I don't know why I can't correctly pass it to the parameter
"target".

Regards,

Qinghui