Re: [xsl] xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options (was Re: text/xsl...)

Subject: Re: [xsl] xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options (was Re: text/xsl...)
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:45:51 -0400
But Sebastian,

Surely you've seen nifty TEI demos that show different views with a click? (Like, we had 'em five years ago!)

Hitting the server again and reloading the document ... for one, you lose your place. It's like pulling your thumb out, closing the book, putting it back on the shelf, pulling down the other volume and looking up the passage again....

Anyhow,
Wendell