Re: [xsl] Round trip: Binary -> XML -> Binary

Subject: Re: [xsl] Round trip: Binary -> XML -> Binary
From: "James Fuller" <james.fuller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:18:06 +0100
Hello Brian,

I would suggest that there are some extension functions in javascript and
java that could assist you.

here are some articles which deal with the handling of binary data in xml

here is a M$ based method along the lines that you describe
http://www.topxml.com/xml/articles/binary/

an alternative approach using hex
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javatips/jw-javatip117.html?tip

a nice IBM overview