[xsl] XSLT event next Wed Jul 17 in Palo Alto 6-8 pm

Subject: [xsl] XSLT event next Wed Jul 17 in Palo Alto 6-8 pm
From: Wes Lagrone <WLagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:31:20 -0700
Dear XSLTers:

For those of you who may have missed last week's email,
we're holding an XSLT event next Wednesday, July 17
at Zibbibo's, 430 Kipling Street in downtown Palo Alto
(just off University).  Come by between 6 and 8 p.m. Be
sure to email me at wlagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you're
planning on coming.

WHERE IS IT?

Here's a map:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stx=Zibibbo&stp=a&tab=&city=Palo+Alto&st
ate=CA&zip=&country=us&slt=37.442051&sln=-122.141434&cs=4

WHAT'S THE EVENT?

Product development research, basically.  Have a beer
after work on us, munch on some some of  Zibbibo's top-rated
cuisine, network with other XSL professionals, and help us build
a tool that will be useful to you in your daily work.  We'll even hand
you $50 if you'll play with  the software (we'll have it running on
several  lptops) and answer a few questions about it.

WHO'S XMLCITIES AND WHAT ARE WE UP TO?

We're working on a WYSIWYG XSLT
tool that works in conjunction with your favorite HTML editor
(Notepad, Dreamweaver, whatever) to generate an XSLT
automatically. Whether you're an XSL guru or just getting
started, you can use our XGenie to generate HTML or WML on
the fly from source XML.  The product is bundled with  a Java-
based server that renders the XML, so the browser doesn't have to!

Looking forward to seeing you there, and please be sure to email me
at wlagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you're planning on coming!

Wes Lagrone

P.S. You won't find anything on our website
about our XGenie product, since it's still
in development.

--------
XMLCities is a joint venture with Mitsubishi.
-------
Wes Lagrone
XMLCities
1619 South Main Street