RE: [xsl] JSP includes in XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] JSP includes in XSLT
From: David Nelson <David.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:07:16 -0500
I usually just lurk to try to learn a bit from you guys but I have a bit
experience with jsp includes and below is something you could use.

<jsp:include page="{relativeURL | %= expression %}"
   [ flush="true | false" ] />

Note that this behaves a bit differently than an include directive.  An
include Action really behaves somewhat like a bean.  This really just
depends on its design though.  Maybe peruse the documentation to see how
this would fit in your design.

HTH
Dave