RE: [xsl] Site Check

Subject: RE: [xsl] Site Check
From: "Joel Konkle-Parker" <jjk3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:04:12 -0500

Oh, yeah, that's a known issue. The article list is fed from a master
articles.xml file, and since we didn't have all our old articles
converted, alot of the titles were commented out, leaving the
corresponding nodes and the corresponding spaces in the menus.
Anyway, thanks for the comments, we'll fix it soon enough.

- -joel

http://www.ballsome.com