Re: [xsl] How to reuse param in two different stylesheet?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to reuse param in two different stylesheet?
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:08:30 +0100
Hi Zoe,

> When I click Get Contents1, the params I want to use is from the
> stylesheet1 which is the same pop and smtp; but, I don't have this
> information anymore when I get the second xml document. Is there a
> way to know and continue use the params?

The only information that an XSLT stylesheet knows about is the
information that it's passed either within the source document or as a
parameter. If you want information to get into a stylesheet, you have
to explicitly pass it as a parameter.

What I suggest you do is use the value of the parameter in stylesheet1
within the URL that you create; that will mean that the parameter is
passed to the next stylesheet (assuming here that you're using
server-side transformations such that the parameters in the URL get
passed to the stylesheet).

Cheers,

Jeni

---