RE: [xsl] Server-side transformations

Subject: RE: [xsl] Server-side transformations
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:07:42 +0100
Saxon is a 100% Java application so it will run on any system with a
Java VM. The normal way to run it server-side is as part of a servlet,
and there is a sample servlet included in the distribution to get you
started. You can use tomcat or any other servlet container.

(Perhaps you are thinking of Instant Saxon, which is a packaging of
Saxon produced for Windows users who don't want to understand anything
about running Java).

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx