[xsl] Documenting xsl code II

Subject: [xsl] Documenting xsl code II
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <h.braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:38:19 +0200
Hello friends,

is there any update regarding the thread

Documenting xsl code at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xsl-list/2000-07/msg00237.html ?

I get an parser error trying to run the examples.

I am trying to implement an extra namespace to document my xsl-stylesheets
and xml-sources, which i want to run against an extra stylesheet to extract
the documentation from this namespace. And avoid secondly that this
documenting namespace get into the application-output. It this a effective
approach? If yes, have anyone a short examples, which i can use as a
starting point?

How do you handle documenting your xsl-xml application-logic ?

Thanks,

Hans Braumüller
        -- + --
Networking Artist