Re: [xsl] Inlude problems

Subject: Re: [xsl] Inlude problems
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:05:03 +0100
Hi Ragulf,

> I have tried ('/../Inlude/Strings.xml') but it does not work at all.
> I find that I can "go down", not "go up" in the directory.
> ('/Test/Strings.xml') does work if there is a Strings.xml in
> \Project\Stylesheets\Test (don't mind diffrence in / and \)

Did you try:

  document('../Inlude/Strings.xml')

(i.e. the same as your first, but a relative path, starting at the
location of the stylesheet, rather than an absolute one starting at
the root of the directory structure) or:

  document('/Library/Project/Inlude/Strings.xml')

(i.e. an absolute path starting at the root of the directory and
travelling down to the desired directory)?

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison