[xsl] Parameter evaluation after use of document()

Subject: [xsl] Parameter evaluation after use of document()
From: "Joseph Kesselman" <keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:00:29 -0400
Took a very quick look at Yves' example, with -EDUMP turned on in Xalan.

Had to take a SWAG at reasonable values for  the $type variable, and for
the select_nodes_by_type keyset. When I did so, the stylesheet ran with no
errors. And no output, but that's to be expected given the fragmentary
nature of what Yves showed us.

If you want a more detailed response, please come up with a small runnable
example that demonstrates the problem. Otherwise I have to chalk this up
as "not reproducable, probably user error or obsolete version of Xalan."