Re: [xsl] reading xml data into a java program

Subject: Re: [xsl] reading xml data into a java program
From: "James Fuller" <james.fuller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:23:05 +0100
brian,

download Saxon from saxon.sourceforge.net and this is a good place to start,
there are ex apps that come with it.

depending on how you are using xmll in java, u may want to review the
excellant castor data binding tool, which incidentally has a good article
currently frontpage at http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/07/24/databinding.html

cheers, jim fuller