RE: [xsl] XML to html

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML to html
From: "Falls, Travis D (CASD, IT)" <Travis.Falls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:01:20 -0400
actually J.Pietschmann,
I hit the wrong list with this (I am on an XML, xsl, java, and asp/asp.net
list)  I meant to hit my XML not XSL list.  it is an issue with the parsing
of the xml, even though I have the html in a CData, it takes the < and >
tags and turns them into &lt and &gt.  Sorry to waste everyone's time on the
wrong list.

Regards,

Travis D. Falls
SR. Software Engineer