Re: [xsl] template match question

Subject: Re: [xsl] template match question
From: "Marrow" <marrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:14:58 +0100
Hi Sandy,

><xsl:template match="b[c]"/>

Should work - when you say 'fails' what happens... and error message or
unexpected output?

If it is unexpected output then it is possibly due to your stylesheet
encountering built-in rule templates (see
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#built-in-rule )

><xsl:template match="b[//c]"/>

Will match a <b> element whenever there is a <c> anywhere in the XML.

Cheers
Marrow
http://www.marrowsoft.com - home of Xselerator (XSLT IDE and debugger)
http://www.topxml.com/Xselerator