[xsl] Internationalization

Subject: [xsl] Internationalization
From: Brian Grainger <granam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:14:58 -0600
I'd like to dynamically generate a web page based on a viewer's preferred language. My basic concept is to keep a generic skeleton of the page structure with empty elements on a web server, and add in the text nodes on-the-fly with XSLT when the page is served, using some sort of lookup table.

Can anyone suggest how I might efficiently implement such a table? It would be nice if I could utilize non-Latin character sets as well as Latin sets. This is aimed at browsers which support the W3C DOM, not earlier browsers.

Regards,
Brian