Re: Antwort: Re: [xsl] two xml source documents

Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: [xsl] two xml source documents
From: "Robert S. Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 09:13:52 -0700
Hi,

Markus.Lehr@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I actually forgot the dollar sign (shame on me). Anyway, even with the dollar
sign it won´t work.
I´ve checked the correct spelling of the files and nodes several times just to
make sure it´s not some stupid mistake. Anybody got any ideas left?

first try:

document('abc.xml')/beratung
<!-- beratung is your root node, right?-->

and then call it with:

<xsl:apply-templates select="$doc2/stattext"/>

If that does not work:

Are you getting an error? What does the error tell you? Is it finding the document?

Are using document('abc.xml', .) and a servlet container? This does not work for me using Resin2.1.2 and saxon6.5.2. It gives the base-uri as the $RESIN_HOME. I don't know if this is a bug in resin or saxon??

best,
-Rob